- Distinct strength assessment through systematic approach
- Comprehensive documentation of the results of the strength assessment through complete numerical report for the reference point
- Prevention of mistakes through simple and automated handling
- Easy identification of the reference point through contour plot of the utilization ratios on the part surface
- Significant time saving through automated determination of the critical load case combination if multiple loads are applied
- ABAQUS-, ALTAIR H3D-, ANSYS- und NASTRAN-Interface
- Graphical User Interface
- 3D-Viewer for result evaluation
- Integrated and extendable material data base
- Automated identification of critical load case combinations
- Static and cyclic strength assessment
- Output of static and cyclic utilization ratios and part strength as contour plot
- Comprehensive reporting of nodal output values
- Consolidation of results from different FEA into single model
- Runs on Windows®
For further information and pricing please contact us. Please also feel free to call us on +49-2204-306 77-26). We offer FEA analyses and strength assessment for plastic parts as service for you as well.
S-Life Plastics at a Glance
S-Life is an easy-to-use software that conducts a static and fatigue strength assessment based on FEA results for plastic components made out of unreinforced or reinforced thermoplastic materials.
As input in order to conduct a strength assessment S-Life only needs the local stress tensor and of every FE surface node. The stress tensor is provided by the appropriate result file of the particular FE solver.
Additionally the user has to provide some basic information about the material and loading conditions. With that S-Life conducts a strength assessment and provides the resulting static and cyclic utilization ratios as contour plots on the surface of the analyzed component. Additionally for every individual node a comprehensive numeric report of the most important assessment variables can be requested as pdf printout for documentation purposes.
S-Life Plastics GUI
(Click to enlarge!)
All within the website mentioned possibly by third parties protected brands and trademarks are subject to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the registered owner. The mere mention does not draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by third party rights!