PART Engineering is a service provider and software developer in the field of technical simulation. We are a development partner and software supplier to well-known companies in the automotive, mechanical engineering, plant construction and consumer goods industries. We have an outstanding reputation in the field of technical simulation services and software. PART Engineering now serves more than 400 corporate customers around the world.
At our company headquarters in Bergisch Gladbach near Cologne, Germany, we are seeking a:
Programmer C++ / VTK / QT (m/f/x)
- You develop software products established on the market in the field of technical simulation.
- For this purpose, you develop and program graphical user interfaces and data interfaces on your own responsibility.
- You have experience in programming with C++ as well as the VTK and QT library.
- You can extend existing code and use Visual Studio and GITLab as development environment for this purpose.
- You have solid knowledge in the area of high-performance processing of large amounts of data, ideally in connection with data structures from the area of technical simulation or visualization.
- You have a good command of German or a very good command of English.
- You have an independent, reliable and self-reliant way of working with a high level of commitment.
- You are a team player and coordinate with your colleagues from software development.
- You have a degree or professional qualification in a technical/mathematical/scientific subject.
- Long-term employment in a permanent position.
- Flexible working hours in full or part time.
- Intensive training by your colleagues in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Versatile and autonomous work.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- If qualified, the position is also suitable for career changers.