At PART, you will work in technical/scientific software development. Programming languages like C++, C#, Fortran, Python and SQL as database formats are used for this purpose. Our clients run our software solutions on Windows-based high-performance workstations.
You will develop simulation software products that are established on the market.
For new, additional modules, you will develop and program the GUI independently, in coordination with colleagues from application technology.
You will be responsible for ensuring the user interfaces of our software products have an up-to-date appearance and offer intuitive operation.
- You are proficient in designing and programming graphical user interfaces.
- You have experience in visual processing of complex interrelationships and can also structure complex process sequences and map them in an intuitive GUI.
- You can maintain and expand existing code (C++/wxWidgets, C#/WPF) and use Visual Studio as development environment for this purpose.
- You are confident using current versions of Windows (registry, read/write access to network drives, handling of different screen resolutions).
- Very good knowledge of English; good knowledge of German an advantage
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and reliably under your own responsibility and with a high degree of engagement
- Degree, diploma or certificate in either of these areas engineering/ mathematics/ natural sciences preferable information technologies
- If you are suitable for the role, no formal degree is required, job starters are welcome also.
- A permanent position with a salary in line with the industry standard
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of tasks under your own responsibility
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
If you are interested, we look forward to meeting you. Please use our application form or send your application in PDF format to the contact person named on this page.
- a cover letter explaining why you are applying for a specific position,
- a clearly structured CV,
- a list of your projects / activities so far as well as
- your earliest possible starting date and your desired salary
In summary, we would like an application that reflects your personality and your abilities. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our application form on this website or send your application in PDF format to:
PART Engineering GmbH
Dr. Wolfgang Korte
51429 Bergisch Gladbach
In case of any questions, please contact: Mr. Wolfgang Korte (Tel.: 0049 2204 - 306 77-20)