PART Engineering provides CAE simulation services in the scope of FEA. We have experience in Finite-Element simulation for two decades. Thus we have a high effectiveness and efficiency in analysis, evaluation and realization of the task at hand. Due to that we provide our customers with reliable evaluations on the technical performance of their products at reasonable prices. Developed historically, we have special expertise in FEA of plastic and rubber components (please see our book below). There we deal with phenomena like elasto-plasticity, anisotropy, rate-dependancy and hyperelasticity of material behavior. Of course we offer the complete portfolio of our services for metal components as well. If desired the application of industry-specific standards e.g. German FKM guideline (Analytical Strength Assessment of Components in Mechanical Engineering) is possible.
PART Engineering is specialized in structural simulation. However in plastics engineering injection molding simulation belongs to our portfolio as well.
In general we provide our services in the scope of contract simulation. In some cases CAE staffing at our customers site is appropriate and possible, typically for long term projects.
Typical FEA services comprise but are not restricted to:
- Strength Assessment (Static & Fatigue)
- Component Stiffness and Deformation
- Modal Analysis (Eigenfrequency)
- Vibration (Harmonic and Random/PSD Excitation)
- Drop & Crash Test Analysis
- Thermal Elongation
- Injection Molding Simulation
Please click on the following link "FEM zur Berechnung von Kunststoff- und Elastomerbauteilen" for more information on the book on Amazon. Currently the book is only available in German language.
- Stiffness & Strength Assessment of a Short-Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Engine Mount
- Fatigue Strength Assessement of a Short-Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Oil Tube under Random Excitation
- Modal Analysis of a a Short-Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Airintake Manifold
- Fatigue Strength Assessement of Steel Fuel Tanks
- Static Strength Assessement of Plastic and Steel Fuel Tanks under Pressure/Vacuum Load
- Deformation Analysis of Pessenger Compartment Components (Static & Crash)
- Thermal Analysis of Overmolded Electronic Sensors
- Static Strength Assessement of Door Handles
- Assembling- and De-Assembling Analysis of Fittings
- Drop Test Analysis of a High Pressure Cleaner
- Static Strength Assessment of Domestic Heating Pump Covers
- Stiffness and Strength Assessment of Bottle Caps & Closures
- Top Load and Collapse Analysis of PET Bottles
- Stiffness and Strength Assessment of Rubber/Metal-Springs for Rail Bogies
- Static and Fatigue Strength Assessment of Hydraulic High Pressure Filter Covers
- Static and Fatigue Strength Assessment of Injection Molding Tools
In the following the process from request to start of analysis is outlined.
Typically, depending on the availability of information, the whole process until you have our offer takes a few hours or days.
Follow the steps 1 to 4 for your information.
We will discuss with you in detail all your requirements and the desired outcome of the analysis.
In order to decide which kind of analysis is needed and which analysis concept fits best to your request we need some information from you.
Typically this may comprise:
- PowerPoint or pdf-document with the most important information (e.g. screen shots of component/assembly, load cases, material)
- 3D-CAD data (if already available)
Confidentiality of your request is in any case guaranteed. Send us your Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA), if a legal agreement is necessary.
After all required information is gathered, we will define an analysis concept that is best suited in order to answer your questions at a reasonable price.
After you have receive our binding quotation at a fixed price, it is your turn to decide.
After receiving your order, depending on our order backlog the project can start typically within a few days or a week.