S-Life Plastics at a Glance
S-Life-Plastics is an easy-to-use software that conducts a static and fatigue strength assessment based on FEA results for plastic components made out of unreinforced or reinforced thermoplastic materials. With S-Life at the push of a button the computed stresses will be processed in such a way that an assessment of the static and fatigue strength is carried out. As result of the assessment the static and cyclic utilization ratios will be displayed as contour plot. For particular individual nodes a comprehensive numeric report of the most important assessment variables can be requested as pdf printout for documentation purposes. As input the software needs the results of a structural simulation and in the anisotropic case of an injection molding simulation and some basic material properties. Interfaces are provided for various solvers.
Access S-Life-Plastics through the Altair Partner Alliance
- Distinct strength assessment through systematic approach
- Comprehensive documentation of the results of the strength assessment through complete numerical report for the reference point
- Prevention of mistakes through simple and automated handling
- Easy identification of the reference point through contour plot of the utilization ratios on the part surface
- Significant time saving through automated determination of the critical load case combination if multiple loads are applied
- Interfaces: Abaqus, ANSYS Mechanical, MSC Nastran, MSC Marc, NX Nastran, OptiStruct & Radioss
- Graphical User Interface
- 3D-Viewer for result evaluation
- Integrated and extendable polymer material data base
- Automated identification of critical load case combinations
- Static and cyclic strength assessment
- Static for short term and long term (creep) assessment
- Output of static and cyclic utilization ratios and part strength as contour plot
- Comprehensive reporting of nodal output values
- Consolidation of results from different FEA into single model
- Result export
For further information and pricing please contact us. Please also feel free to call us at +49-2204-306 77-26. We also offer FEA and S-Life strength assessment for plastic parts as service.
We are technology partner of major CAE vendors in order to make sure that our software fits into the users' existing CAE processes and interacts smoothly with all supported partner software products.